The Harrison County Community Foundation has deep roots in the community and years of experience working with area nonprofit organizations to serve as a knowledge bank on local philanthropy.
We are known for:
We create giving solutions that fit your interests and financial circumstances. We also:
- Educate people on charitable giving
- Share knowledge on community needs
- Offer grant-making expertise and administrative services
We monitor all areas of community life, directing resources to where they are needed most.
- We are a local organization with local staff and board members
- We gather information and track local agencies and program needs
A Community Leader
We bring people and organizations together to address local issues and opportunities. We also:
- Act as a community catalyst
- Build endowments to ensure grants are always available to support the community
- Support high impact opportunities
How do we make life better in Harrison County?
- We provide charitable options, expertise and inspiration for people who want to give back to their community. For donors, that means offering flexible, tax-effective options for giving in any amount.
- We make strategic grants and provide services to help nonprofit organizations.
- We provide leadership and serve as a trustworthy partner on critical issues facing the region where we live.